Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 4 September 2011

Want (eye) Candy?

I did some rearranging of blogs I follow.  I've taken out some inactive ones, and added new ones.  Scroll all the way down this blog page, and at the bottom you'll find three lists with thumbnails (gotta have thumbnails!!).  There's art, quilts, embroidery, and one column of my 'true north' blog friends.  Please drop me a line if you have a blog you would like me to read or add.  I'm always looking for inspiration too!

kit for my patchwork & embroidery quilt featured on the cover of A Needle Pulling Thread magazine

have a great day folks!
~Monika

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi Monika -- Thanks for stopping by my humble blog this morning too. :-) I always enjoy your colourful posts! I've shared your penchant for photography with my DD from Edmonton, too. She's not a quilter (yet) but has a great hand with the camera. You might like her blog: http://ginablank.blogspot.com/. TTFN!

Ellie said...

Hi Monika, you put my little blog there thank you very much. I appreciate you visiting me.
Ellie

felicity said...

Thanks for including me on your roll, Monika!

bernie said...

I surfed your blog links a while ago and now follow the swim,bike, quilt blog. I used to be a triathlete (hopefully next year again). I have it earmarked so will follow it on my own. Have you ever looked at my blog? It is nothing like any of the ones you usually follow but I do post pictures of new and heritage quilts every once in awhile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *