Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 30 September 2011

I Got Mail!

Thank you so much Sheila!  Sheila and I were in a "Leaves" themed postcard swap this month.  Hers just arrived in my mailbox!  And look at the silly packaging that the postal service put it in.  ??

My mom says Canadians apologize waaay too much.  Sorry mom!  (oops)

It is beautiful, and it is in perfect condition.  Sheila, if you are reading, you should add it to the flickr group as an entry for the 3CreativeStudios giveaway.  All entries must utilize thread sketching since that was the tutorial for the month.  Everyone has until October 16th to upload their photos.  : )  All the info about the contest and prizes is HERE.

Speaking of postcards, thank you so much everyone everywhere who shared the "What's in My Jar?" post.  It has received over three thousand hits worldwide in 2 days.  I've even seen posted links in other languages.  My goodness, did that rock or what!?  ; )  Now to think up some terrific themes for the newest swaps at PostCardCottage...  Tomorrow is the first of the month!

yikes!
~Monika

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely postcard! Canada Post realized all the work that Sheila had done and didn't want it to get dirty!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

And I have received mail in obviously damaged state...with no apology !! They must be trying to earn "brownie points"!!

Sheila said...

So glad you like it Monika it was fun to make and a new experience for me. It looks the same as when I mailed it , so thoughtful of the postal service to protect it though ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *