Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 11 August 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

Me... I love clouds.


I love strange clouds.  I love dark clouds.  I love clouds in layers.


 I love clouds that catch the light and look as if they are on fire.


I love the drama of clouds.


I love the sun peeking through dark heavy clouds in the evening, 
and I love the light and whispy clouds in the morning.


: )  Happy Thursday!

~Monika

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I adore clouds. You got some great shots here!

Ellie said...

Those cloud shots are great. I love clouds, sometimes it is just nice to look up at the sky. Lol.

Happy Turtle said...

These are beautiful...big fan of clouds myself. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *