Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 19 May 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

There are TWO Thursday posts today.  Blogger had issues last week, so I'm posting last week's entry again.  : )

I love running early in the morning after a good rain.  ; )  


I love all the work I'm getting done this week.  Wait until I show you!!
I seriously love when the mail comes unexpectedly early - like four days early!!

Ta-da!  A second hand embellisher machine!  THANK YOU LYNN in Ontario!

I love that it will mesh fibres, no bobbin, no thread.  Check out the barbed needles!


And I love this re-make of "Spring on the Prairie".  It's so wild and free.  
Click on it to view it larger if you like.

thunderstorm approaching over the sunlit fields

Happy Thursday to you!
~Monika

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cool! I can't wait to see how the new embellisher works. Never even heard of one before your blog...

elle said...

I'm quite jealous! Mind you, Nina would also be jealous if I added another girl to our playroom! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Monika, just found your blog. I love your fibre art, very unusual. I'm adding your blog to my favourites.
Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *