Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

S P R I N G!!

I LOVE SPRING!

I love to run early in the morning.  I head out of the house with my camera.  I love what I find!

FINALLY!  I love when the leaves pop.

i love this light, bright green of the young maple leaves

i love the peeling birch paper

I love this!!  What is it?  It's so crazy!

Have a TERRIFIC Thursday!
~Monika

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *