Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 9 May 2011

Meanderings

It's Monday, it's guild night!  And oh, I forgot to post this!


I'm meandering... not as stitch, but is in 'moving here & there' with projects.  Gosh.  I have two and a half weeks to prepare for a the group exhibit on May 29th.  I'm okay with that.  They are all small works which have all been started.  The frames and matting are all ready to go.  That's half the work right there!  I'm focusing on these pieces now also with extra care and attention because I'll be submitting images of these to A Needle Pulling Thread for the Spring 2012 Featured Artist article.  Gotta be perfect!   I didn't finish Mandy's wall hanging, but did put hours and hours of beading and hand stitching.  It's completing itself really well.

I'm not letting Mandy see until I bring it to her home.

Just before the weekend, the wonky owl quilt was finished and labeled and is now in the hands of the new owner's mother.


The polka dots were perfect with all the circular quilting.


I hope the next couple of days are equally productive!

See you tomorrow for Tips on Tuesdays, and remember you are all welcome to chime right in!
~Monika

1 comment:

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

The beading will be stunning, I am sure !!
Love the pink dot binding!
I am back in town, so give me a call if you have some time to get together :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *