Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 21 April 2011

Things I Love Thursdays


I love sunshine, blue skies, and big FAT clouds.


I love photographing the sun.


I love the silhouette of this bird.  She was SO loud!


And this kite...  you know I love this kite.  (You can click on it to see it bigger.)


And I LOVE the build up of thunderclouds.  
Always have.
Always will.

~Monika

4 comments:

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

........and I love all your pictures !

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

Great photos. I love blue shies and big fat fluffy clouds too.

felicity said...

Oh gorgeous photos. I adore thunderstorms. I really miss them living on the West Coast.

Bee said...

Living in the city, we don't get to see blue skies like that! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *