Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Things I Love Thursdays


I love sunshine, blue skies, and big FAT clouds.


I love photographing the sun.


I love the silhouette of this bird.  She was SO loud!


And this kite...  you know I love this kite.  (You can click on it to see it bigger.)


And I LOVE the build up of thunderclouds.  
Always have.
Always will.

~Monika

4 comments:

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

........and I love all your pictures !

diane said...

Great photos. I love blue shies and big fat fluffy clouds too.

felicity said...

Oh gorgeous photos. I adore thunderstorms. I really miss them living on the West Coast.

Bee said...

Living in the city, we don't get to see blue skies like that! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *