Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 10 March 2011

Things I Love Thursdays


I love hanging out in here.  I love the chandeliers and the dark wood furniture.


I love that my boy now cries if he's forgotten his book at home!  
He used to cry when he saw books.


I love new fabric, and I love second hand magazines.


And you know I love thread.  This is Mettler brand, and my machine seems to love it too.


I'm not sure I'm loving the graininess of these photos.  
Do I love this new camera?  I love that it has a 15 day return policy.  ; )

 ~Monika

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Is your ISO set too high?

Scrappy quilter said...

So fun to see your little man reading. I love Mettler thread too.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Love that your boy loves books! I'm going to give away some magazines that might be of interest to you. Stampington SEW, Flea Market Style, Quilting Arts. Not sure when but should be before Sunday.

Christie describeHappy said...

That does look like a great place to spend time!! The decor is so comfy and interesting! Hope you are able to get the camera acting the way you would like it to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *