Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 17 January 2011

Sneaky Peeky: Mandy & the Sun and the Moon

Hi!  Mandy just emailed me for sneaky peeky.  (Hi Mandy!)  I was just about to put this under my machine, but will post photos first.  This is lying on my floor in heavy sunshine.  Don't mind the shadows from the window panes : )

Here's how I plan to stitch the leaves down today on Mandy's Magical Tree.

the moon (mother)
the sun (father)

!!  : ) 
Enjoy !!!

~Monika

8 comments:

Teri Springer said...

Love them.

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Amazing !

Anonymous said...

Incredible! Can't wait to see the finished result :).
Stay inspired!

Christie describeHappy said...

So much detail and I like the way you are playing with the colors!! Amazing!!

Michelle Flowers said...

absolutely stunning.

Molly said...

absolutely fabulous! you are so good!
cheers
molly

Gailanne said...

You are just so, SO talented...
you must feel absolutely AMAZING while creating this!

ps...A secret revealed: I want to feel the way I imagine you do, one of these days.

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Awe you guys! (women )! Thank you all for the super sweet compliments! Wow. This project has been really slow going. It was frustrating, but now I am happy with it because nothing was forced. I have been patiently waiting for the muse to call . Poor Mandy has been waiting even longer! It is odd for me to work without a specific deadine.

Anyhoo
Thank you all so much! I love reading the comments each night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *