Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 1 November 2010

Revamping the Blog

Oh my.  What a lot of work!  I spent all day rearranging and re-decorating my Blog.  I added recent work to my Flickr photos and posted new things to some existing groups there.  I also did a bit extra with the My Sweet Prairie Facebook page.  Too many people were trying to hook up with me.  But I keep my personal Facebook for my relatives & family photos.  So if you are looking for my crafty side, I'm there!  Come ''be my friend'.  lol  I think it's a great set-up because the blog posts will go straight to your FB homepage.

Check it all out!  Tell me what you love, and what you'd like add or changed.  See ya 'round! : )

Arwen & the Anemonies
~Monika
housekeeping  : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *