Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Daisy Daisy on Display

From now until November 20th, this eye-popper is hanging at McNally Robinson's Booksellers in Saskatoon along with other quilts made by members of the Saskatoon Quilters' Guild.


If you don't like orange, this quilt is not for you!  lol








It is for sale, however the bookstore provides the space only and will not sell directly.  This won't be for sale in my ETSY store while it is exhibited.  If interested, you'll need to contact me directly MySweetPrairie@gmail.com

Have a sun-shiny day!
~Monika K.

1 comment:

Sparky said...

Hello Monika...I had done a search only to find you with this beautiful quilt that I highlighted on my blog this morning..if ever you would like to be a guest at Stash Manicure, I would love to highlight another Canadian..me too..C.
love this quilt..just lovely..blessings madame samm at stash manicure and sew I quilt...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *