Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Monday, 26 July 2010

New Stitches

Between three kids, a dayhome, and six pets... here's what I did in my spare time!  Oooh I love it!  It was so rewarding!  I'm thrilled about it.


It love the phone lines running along the highway.  Again - it's highway 51.  I'm not sure what to name it.  Any suggestions?


The blue isn't actually a lake.  It's those blue hills you always seen in the distance here in Saskatchewan.  Here's the original photo:


I added that third pole for balance, though I missed it in the photo...  and OOPS - I forgot that I need to add the fence posts.  : )  Out of this photo came my etsy store's new banner!  I love it!

Have a great summer!
love Monika
xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *