Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Saturday 12 November 2016

Holiday Sales Events

I have had such a busy year making, travelling, and doing sales and exhibitions, that by the time the holidays roll around, I find I am busy catching up with commissions, not to mention putting oon the holidays for our family of five. As such, I don't attend the big-venue seasonal markets.  (sorry!) However, if you want to know where to buy my work, here's how...

1. It just so happened that I got a call from the Village of Milden asking if I'd join them in their local community sale before Christmas.  I said without hesitation, 'I would LOVE TO!'.  : )  Milden is less than an hour out of Saskatoon, and is situated half way between Rosetown and Outlook SK.  If you are looking for a relaxing environment to do some Christmas shopping, that is definitely an option.  It's not a juried show, and I have no idea what artisans will be there.  I'm looking forward to this, and i'm sure I'll enjoy the drive.

CHRISTMAS CRAFT SALE
Wednesday, November 16th
2:30pm to 7:00pm
Milden Community Hall
Soup, Sandwiches & Dessert available.


I'll likely bring one or two of my kids to sell their wares as well.  : )  Thank you Milden!


2.  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
3rd Annual OPEN STUDIO & Holiday Sale!
Friday, November 18th, from 4pm to 9pm
Come eat, drink, be merry, enjoy art, visit with me
at my home studio  351 Crean Crescent, Saskatoon SK
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
                    *this is not wheelchair accessible but other arrangements can be made*




3.  ...and then there's this!
New 2017 Wall Calendars featuring 12 images of my threadpaintings.  I'll have a limited number available at my Open House event, but if you want to receive one in the mail, I am taking orders until November 19th.  All calendars will be signed and shipped out by December 1st to arrive before the holidays.



Email me if you would like one. "Monika @ MySweetPrairie . ca"  They are $28.ooCAD (plus $2.ooCAD shipping in Canada, $5.ooCAD shipping to the US and Overseas/UK).  Paypal converts currencies automatically, it's so easy.


4.  The Saskatchewan Craft Council Boutique which is located at 813 Broadway Avenue, Saskatoon, open six days a week.
- framed prairie threadpaintings
- mini art quilts / Wish You Were Here prairie postcards


5.  Handmade House  I have my own shelf and wall space as a working member, and things move well there so it's changing up all the time.  The gift shop is open Monday to Saturday, 10-5:30 and is located at 710 Broadway Ave, Saskatoon.  It's directly across from the Broadway Theatre.
- art print blank greeting cards with envelopes
- framed yarn embroideries
- mini prairie threadpaintings

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *