Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 24 November 2014

POP UP Christmas Craft Sale

Surprise!  I'll be joining in on the festivities and Christmas Sale that is being put on by Creative House THIS SATURDAY in Saskatoon!  I'll have some stitched art, snowglobes with mini fibre art landscapes in them, and greeting cards with printed threadpaintings as well.  My postcards are available only at the SK Craft Council Boutique on Broadway fyi - so I won't have any at this sale.

It's been a while since I've hung out with George and Wendy.  I'm really looking forward to it.  They always put on a warm gathering.  The sellers will each have a table in the classroom area up front.  As far as I know, the store's full Wonderfil Thread line will be available for sale as well.

Baby's Breath in the Snow, 2014

* Please note that because this is the same day as the Spinners & Weavers sale on Clarence, I will be ducking out by 4 pm because I just have to go there too!  Maybe we'll see you!  Please stop by Creative House for some crafts, art and refreshments.  : )



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *