Welcome

* * * New Artworks * * * available at Handmade House, 710 Broadway Ave in Saskatoon

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Sunday, 19 October 2014

Sunday Snapshots

Autumn leaves are terrific, eh?  (That one is for you Karen!)  haha  Yes, I am Canadian.  Autumn is beautiful right now.  It has been gorgeous for weeks.  Today was downright hot out.  I found a beautiful leaf that was nearly 2 feet across!  It was my rhubarb, lying flat after the hard frost last week.


I held it up to the sun to snap these photos.  They were so BIG and full of autumn.


I just find leaves fascinating.  It was great to look at the detail of one so large.  I hope your Sunday was wonderful.  : )


1 comment:

Threadpainter said...

Great photos of your rhubarb ! This fall has been exceptional for colour .. fabulous reds and brilliant yellows ... and some trees haven't even turned yet ! Hoping for at least another week !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *