Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 19 October 2014

Sunday Snapshots

Autumn leaves are terrific, eh?  (That one is for you Karen!)  haha  Yes, I am Canadian.  Autumn is beautiful right now.  It has been gorgeous for weeks.  Today was downright hot out.  I found a beautiful leaf that was nearly 2 feet across!  It was my rhubarb, lying flat after the hard frost last week.


I held it up to the sun to snap these photos.  They were so BIG and full of autumn.


I just find leaves fascinating.  It was great to look at the detail of one so large.  I hope your Sunday was wonderful.  : )


1 comment:

Threadpainter said...

Great photos of your rhubarb ! This fall has been exceptional for colour .. fabulous reds and brilliant yellows ... and some trees haven't even turned yet ! Hoping for at least another week !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *