Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 15 May 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I love how life suddenly springs up on the prairie.


Flora and fauna.


Fluffing the feathers, and aaah the darling buds of May!


My daughter and I snuck out to the schoolyard across the street early on the morning of Mother's Day Sunday.  I love quiet times with her like that.  The park - well it was not so quiet!  We saw muskrats, a dozen HONKING Canada Geese, ducks/mallard couples awaiting their new arrivals, redwinged blackbirds in the reeds, big fat singing robins, squawky starlings... they were all out having a heyday on the pond.  : )

...and the sun shone like diamonds upon the water   : )

What a beautiful morning!  I love that we can have things like this so close to home.  Ever grateful.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *