Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 6 March 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I love my 'high fibre diet'.  Mmmmm!!!!


I'm playing with pretties sent to me from Ribbonsmyth - love all the ruffled ribbons.  : )


I love all the yarns from Margot too.  It is such a nice experience going through the stanges of fibres to color match with pieces I am working on.  Believe it or not, this crazy little ball of yarn matches the grasses perfectly (my photo on my computer monitor).  I'm working on hand stitched pieces to be juried later this month with the Saskatchewan Craft Council.  For once, I am excited to do this and not completely terrified like I was three years ago.  I guess that means I am growing up a little?  : )


I love that I managed to complete all the mini-art-quilts and list them all on Etsy.  I'm squealing over all the different cities and countries these will be heading out to.  : )  Thank you!  This mail-out part is super fun.  : )

Have a great Thursday - spring is so, so close now!


2 comments:

Carli The Quilter said...

Monika, I love your pretties!

shirley said...

Monika, your ribbons and fibres are lovely. I am gobsmacked every time I see another piece of your work. You are so creative and inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *