Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday Snapshots

It's been a long time since I have done a real valid, outdoor "Sunday Snapshots".  Now that I'm out in the mornings with my pooch, drinking the morning coffee on the back deck in the warm sun, I notice beauty all around.

Here is "What's left of autumn after winter goes away..."


These are my Clematis in the morning sun.  xo



and down below it over the snow...



Quiet.  Pretty.  Waiting to be reborn.
It's an enchanting time of day and year.



***UPDATE - and now it has been snowing all weekend!   Enjoy the photos nonetheless.  Have a wonderful Sunday!  I'm off to Gardenscape this afternoon for the last day of the trade show.


1 comment:

Seams French said...

What beautiful photos! Thanks for posting. Enjoy your morning coffee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *