Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Things I Love Thursday

I love Autumn.  The first official day is right away, but with the weather I'd say it is here!  It's been so hot and dry out there.  I don't remember the last time we had a good rain.  It's been WEEKS.  Truth be told, I love all four seasons.  There's just something so exciting in the air when one season transforms into another!

the pumpkin farms down Valley Road are gettin' ready!

I have never seen an entire field of pumpkins before.  (Well, unless you count the scene in It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.)  I love this!  I snapped it on the way home from the lake the other day.


I love the sunshine through the great big outstretched leaves.  They are just reaching for the light!  I was told that once the frost comes at night, the leaves whither & fall to expose the thousands of pumpkins that are out there.  COOL!!  The Harvest Moon is coming too - and that is always a great delight.  : )))


Happy Thursday Everyone!  I hope you spy something beautiful this day.


1 comment:

Josette Guerin said...

les couleurs sont splendides merci biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *