Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 13 September 2013

Finished It Friday. : )

Introducing Prairie Rug #13!  How fitting considering the date today.  I love these little rugs (or ruglets as my friend Molly calls them).   Please accept this as a late 'Things I Love Thursdays' post.


Happy Friday the Thirteenth everyone!  I hope to be heading off to The Mendel tonight with Michael to see the art on display for the show & sale there.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Teresa @ http://twistfullyyours.blogspot.ca/ said...

Ruglet...love it! lol

josette.272@gmail.com said...

trop beau mes amies ont apprecie le kdo que tu m avais envoye biz

PrairiePeasant said...

Beautiful! I love these little pieces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *