Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 7 February 2013

Things I Love Thursdays

Oh - love makes the world go 'round, doesn't it?  I've been in a lot of postcard swaps, but every so often someone gifts me one 'just because'.  I LOVE what unexpectedly arrived in my mailbox today!!  Not one postcard, but TWO!


I love them!  These are both from a woman that came to my 'Advanced Postcards' class last week.  I encouraged texture and more variety with borders in the second class.  She sent me these!!  Oh they are SO pretty.


What a NICE surprise!  She put a note on the backs pointing out that she did use different borders.  (Yes... I noticed.0

traditional binding and sequins too!

Don't you just love them!?  Awe - that was so sweet of her.  : ))) 
I love Thursdays...


2 comments:

Kit Lang said...

You're a lucky duck! :)

(And I've been getting ridic spam too - some days nearly 30 comments. What the heck, interwebs?)

josette.272@gmail.com said...

TU AS ETE GATEE C EST TRES JOLI BIZ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *