Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Back to School in September

Check it out! I'm going to try my hand at teaching kids to free motion stitch this fall. Wish me luck! I've tried with my kids and well... maybe they are still a bit too young.

Until then, I'm off for the summer with the exception of working on my cousin's memory quilt.

Have a wonderful August everyone! I'll be posting minimally, if there's anything 'post worthy' going on in my studio. ; ) Otherwise, I'm going to take a little siesta and enjoy the summer in Saskatoon before it's gone.  See you soon!
Monika

10 comments:

Chiara Z said...

Fantastic! It's so good to get teens doing creative stuff like this. Have a great summer break--we're in the middle of winter over here.

HollyM said...

Enjoy your break, monika!

elle said...

Happy Holidays!

Kit Lang said...

Enjoy your summer of love - see you in the fall!

Becky said...

Breaks are fun! Enjoy!

greelyrita said...

That sounds so nice! Can I come over and help you do that?

Ellie said...

I bet the kids just love your course. Happy teaching!!!
Enjoy your break and the rest of your summer :)) See you when you get back.

CitricSugar said...

Teens are pretty fun to teach if you can get them over the "I suck at this" hump. Good luck!

Enjoy August! I'm pretty much camped on the couch for the duration of the Olympics....

Margaret said...

A well-deserved holiday! Have a great month -- see you in September!

PrairiePeasant said...

Fantastic! I think a lot more kids would enjoy sewing if they were taught they could have fun and break the rules right from the very beginning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *