Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 9 March 2012

My Sweet Ride - Finished it Fridays!

Last night at the Experimental Fibre Art class, we were asked to bring objects and some cloth to wrap them with.  Fortunately for me I have a couple bags of teeny scraps from Periwinkle Quilting (free to a good home).  Thank you ladies!  The class loved those strips!  I looked and looked through my place but couldn't figure out what to bring.  I was frustrated and running late, so I dashed out the door... tripping over the perfect object!!  I had SO much fun making this!  Can you guess?


That's the front end.  
Here are the shocks.


Here's a shot of the engine.


It even comes with a wicked padded seat.  
After all, a woman deserves to travel in comfort, does she not?


Hehehe!  Happy one-hundred-and-first International Women's Day!  : )
I hope you did something to honor the day too yesterday.



5 comments:

Christie describeHappy said...

Ahahahahaha... at first I thought it was just a tree branch... but scrolling through to see the seat... it's a witches broom. Love it!! And yes, what a great way to take the pressure off!!! Happy IWD to you too!!

Becky said...

LOL That's hysterical! I love the way you blinged it up!

Chiara Z said...

Fantastic! Have a good flight:)

Vicki W said...

Oh what fun! I hope you have a turbulence free ride!

Susan Lenz said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Time is moving quickly here at my residency at The Studios of Key West but every day is so precious, truly "the gift of time". I love your witch's broom! How perfect for an embellished ride across a full moon sky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *