Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday Snapshots

: )

A couple of days ago...

Here is our front yard today!


And here is our back yard.  : )


Believe it or not, everyone managed to drive through knee-deep snow to get to the postcards workshops today.  What fun - and what a wonderful bunch of creative women!  : )  I picked the theme of Valentine's Day, and look at all the lovelies they came up with!


Happy Sunday Snowday!  ; )

6 comments:

Judee said...

Those are great postcards. I especially like the vase of hearts.

Bernie said...

I believe I recongize the carpet of your classroom. Any repeat customers? Nice theme - red on a snow day!
Bernie

Bee said...

That's some snow!!! I love the postcards! They are all wonderful!

Peggy said...

Wow and I thought we got a lot of snow - and wow, love those postcards!

Linda A. Miller said...

Wonderful postcards! Great snow photos, too!

Karen said...

snow!!!! Yipee!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *