Welcome

* * * New Artworks * * * available at Handmade House, 710 Broadway Ave in Saskatoon

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Monday, 23 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year

What perfect timing!  I just checked the mailbox, and there was a card from the "Year of the Dragon" swap!

4x6 postcard from Cheryl Coville

Woohoo!  It even matches my outfit.  hehe  Thank you Cheryl!  I love it!  Here's a couple of cards that I made for the swap.  They are in the mail today!  It's a baby dragon about to hatch.  I tired to make them cute, but I worry it looks a bit spooky.  lol


I'm looking forward to the other cards I'll be getting soon.  : )  You can see Becky's here.
Happy Year of the Dragon!

3 comments:

HollyM said...

The dragon with the pink fore is sweet as are both of yours. It looks like a fun swap.

Leanne said...

The postcards are beautiful but that bobin around your neck is so cute!

paristex said...

I love them all and I love your necklace too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *