Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Purple Prairies

I have been sewing every day, all day.  Whew!  I finished all the stitching in Purple Prairie... with the exception of birds.  I think I want birds in this sky.

detail.

Come and look closer!


I'm so happy with this one!  There are literally hours and hours of stitching in it, all done with sewing thread.  I think I'll hold it for the December solo show.  That will be here before I know it!  Okay... one more shot.  Come closer...


I dig those glam shots. : )  Okay... one more week and I can show you my bigger projects.  Here's a sneak peek at something odd I'm trying out.  hehe


Hey, why not?  I'm linking to The Needle and Thread Network for WIP Wednesday!


ps - sorry for the link date mix up everyone!  It's all good to go now...

13 comments:

Linda Coleman said...

love those tiny stitched flowers.

Ellie said...

Your tiny flowers are amazing. Your shoes have me ingrigued!

rosie said...

Just beautiful Monika.. I have just done an embroidered house and garden postcard for my mum... hours and hours of work..

elle said...

Not stepping on toes, are you! LOL I luv the depth in your work.

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

love the little blue flowers!
And I cant wait to see your finished shoes....and the rest of it!!

Christie describeHappy said...

Your hand stitching is just so darn pretty!! And what are you doing with those shoes? Looking forward to seeing... oh and I got a little package in the mail from you. Love it!!

Sheila said...

Thanks for showing some close ups of your stitching , so pretty !!!I love Purple Prairie :-)

Laura lok said...

wow this is gorgeous and amazing

Mary-Michael said...

Looks beautiful!

paristex said...

I think this is amazing & if I didn't know better it looks like a real photograph! Just stunning!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Monika! What a great sense of move,net you got with the thread. I'm hosting TGIFF! this Friday (www.quiltmatters.blogspot.com) and it would be great if you linked this up. So beautiful!

Karen said...

Looking good, Monika! Can't wait to see the shoes :)

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

Oh My Goodness your stitching is just beautiful. I love what you did with that field of flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *