Welcome

* * * ONLINE ART SALE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 18, 2017 * * *
Subscribe at my website for notification of when the shop goes live online. : ) www.MySweetPrairie.ca

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Monday, 10 October 2011

I'm Ready! I'm Ready!

Oh yeah... the big show is next week!!  AAAAH!  Are you excited?  Holy cow, I am.  I got my tickets and my passes.

"Making Waves" is the theme of the show.

If you are coming too, it is $8 at the door each day FYI (kids 12 & under free).  This only happens every 2 years, so don't miss it!  There will be over 30 shops in the merchant mall selling fabric, thread, quilt supplies, pattern & kits, sewing machines & frames.  There will be lots of on-site demos.  There will be nearly 500 items in the show made by our guild members, plus hundreds of charity quilts in the entrance.  Guild members also have a marketplace for you to buy handmade our items.  There are draws, a cafeteria, and a Secret Santa drop bin for new/unwrapped toys, cash and/or non-perishable food bank donations.  The event is at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon.

Friday, October 21, 2011 from 10 am to 9 pm
and 
Saturday, October 22, 2011 from 10 am to 6 pm. 

See you there!

11 comments:

Linda Coleman said...

Oh Monika, wish I lived a bit nearer!!!!!!!
Please take lots of photos to share

Ellie said...

Hi Monika, I wish I lived a lot nearer because that sounds like fun. Enjoy yourself. :)

Poppyprint said...

It's so exciting to be a part of a show organization and participant, too. Have a wonderful weekend. I hope you have hundreds of visitors to admire your quilts!

Margaret said...

IwishIcould. IwishIcould. IwishIcould...

Best wishes to you for a fabulous show!!! I, for one, am looking forward to the Big Reveal -- your Secret Opus. :-)

Sheila said...

Oh how I wish I was going to be there but such is not the case ,boohooo:-(

Michelle @ Periwinkle said...

Hi Monika, I can tell you're excited! so am I, even though I haven't entered anything. It's so interesting to see what people have been creating!

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I coudl go too, but I may be able to swing "MQX-West" this weekend in Portland!!!! Good luck with your entry (s?)!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monika
I just completed the last of my six entries. I pulled two for lack of time :(
I too am very excited. The show is always so amazing as is the Merchant Mall!
I wonder what treasures I'll be bringing home this time???
Joyce

Anonymous said...

good luck with your entries Monika.
I am hoping to get there sew who know we just might run into each other.
Annette
having blogger troubles posting by account

Christie, Describe Happy said...

Oh, you are going to have a brilliant time!! Enjoy!

Bernie said...

One sleeve on and one more to go upstairs to sew on then I'll be ready. Nothing like a little procrastination! The quilts have been done for eons but not the labels and sleeves. Fortunately my friend/neighbor will deliver them for me tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a few hours there on Satruday. See you then.
Bernie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *