Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Wednesday 28 September 2011

WIP Wednesday #6 @ TN&TN

Oh boy.  Mostly, I can't show you what I've been working on.  1) paperwork.  2) more paperwork.  3) MORE paperwork.  4) my quilt show entry.  I will give you one sneaky peeky here.  Dare I !?

oooh I think it's turning out so pretty!!!  : )

Okay, there.  I have probably shown you too much, but I'm having so much fun with this that I just cannot keep it completely in the closet.  Why don't you click here and see what everyone else is up to for now while I keep working?  ; )  Linking to: The Needle & Thread Network


 See ya!
~Monika

8 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

Looks AWESOME, I see you LOVE doing french knots as well. Look forward to seeing the finished piece.

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous :).
Stay inspired!

Ellie said...

Looks great, love those colours.

In stitches and seams said...

looks very interesting, will it be in the show?? are the french knots covering the border on all sides??? It will be a beauty when it is done

Sheila said...

So glad you shared a sneak peak , it looks great as usual!

Lisa said...

Love the texture! I just saw your canning jar postcards on the Craftzine newsletter... that's great!

Cheryl Coville said...

Love the COLOUR!!!!

HollyM said...

I love the colors of your quilt show peak. I can't wait ti see it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *