Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 30 June 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

on the color purple...

I love this retro camera phone app I learned about from Krista @ Poppyprint!


Wouldn't that make a terrific piece of fibre art!?  I love this one too...

chives in bloom



I am really loving all this purple popping up all over my back yard! 

SO pretty and free!  : )

I love the way this Blue Flag is stretching up to the sun! 

reach!

Isn't that sweet!?  Happy Thursday!

~Monika

1 comment:

Poppyprint said...

Love the hipstamatic!!! Glad you are enjoying it, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *