Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

I love my strawberry patch.


I love that strawberries multiply... because I love to eat them  : )


I love the neighbor's apple tree.


I love appleblossoms sooo much!


My anemonies and lily-of-the-valley are about to blossom next.  More white flowers!  I love when it all bursts to life outside.  The may trees are in bloom, and our biggest tree just sprouted leaves. 


: )
Happy Thursday!
~Monika

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You've got more leaves & blooms than we do! How does that work?

I do have some plants that are ready to be planted though. I'm hoping last weeks snow was the end of it for a bit. :)

Grandma Coco said...

I LOVE the smell of lily-of-the-valley!!!

Dawn Browning said...

Your photos are always so beautiful....I can almost smell those blossoms!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *