Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 26 May 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

I love my strawberry patch.


I love that strawberries multiply... because I love to eat them  : )


I love the neighbor's apple tree.


I love appleblossoms sooo much!


My anemonies and lily-of-the-valley are about to blossom next.  More white flowers!  I love when it all bursts to life outside.  The may trees are in bloom, and our biggest tree just sprouted leaves. 


: )
Happy Thursday!
~Monika

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You've got more leaves & blooms than we do! How does that work?

I do have some plants that are ready to be planted though. I'm hoping last weeks snow was the end of it for a bit. :)

Grandma Coco said...

I LOVE the smell of lily-of-the-valley!!!

Dawn Browning said...

Your photos are always so beautiful....I can almost smell those blossoms!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *