Welcome

* * * New Artworks * * * available at Handmade House, 710 Broadway Ave in Saskatoon

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Saturday, 28 May 2011

Another New Home


'Boundless' - my prized fencepost and dandelion field has sold after much inquiry. Thank you everyone! I spent a long time dreaming this one up from it's original photograph. This little photo is a teeny spot of detail under the post. The whole piece is framed in a dark grey washed-wood frame. It looks great - but do you think I can get a good photo without glare!? (nope)

If you come to the Saskatoon Forestry Farm House tomorrow between noon and 5 pm, please do say hi! My 2 sold pieces will be on display plus I still have a half dozen pieces for sale.  There are nine other truly amazing artists selling their wares as well. Refreshments are being served as part of the fundraising. See http://www.FFFH.ca for more details.

Have a great weekend,
~Monika

4 comments:

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

I absolutely love your little french knot flowers. These pieces are just amazing (I know I keep saying that...but it is true)
It must be hard to let them go!

My Sweet Prairie said...

Thanks Flo. : )

It's really okay - letting them go. They are going to people who love them just as much as I do. That is really thrilling in itself. Some get reworked too... though no two are every identical of course. Plus - Digital Cameras rock! I still have all my good shots & closeups to enjoy them. : ) Mostly , I'm happy because they are happy : )

~Monika

uhooi said...

Very nice this blog!!
visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Jillsy Girl said...

I'm sure the buyer is ecstatic and can't wait to hang it in their home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *