Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Winner / Winter Wednesday

No works in progress today!  Surprised?  I'm down with a cold, though I did put a few hours into piecing and pressing Jesica's fabrics.  That was something I could do without much thinking as I sipped hot tea and stared out the window at all the snow falling.  I decided to piece with Fiona.  I haven't seen her since I made her that fancy new cover.  : )


And oh! - Thanks for the entries!  The winner of the Lapel Sticks are PEG and MICHELLE!  Congrats to you both.  Now I have to cross my fingers and hope the post office is nice to me when it comes to mailing.  : )  Katrina spent over $10 mailing a little glue stick to me!  Isn't that crazy?

Thank you Lapel Stick, for your kind sponsorship and also for the wonderful compliments you left on my Facebook Page about my art.  That was a terrific surprise!

Have a great day.
Short & sweet.
~Monika

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Saw your work on the Quiting Arts Facebook post this morning -- congratulations! Oh...and it's still snowing here, too. Get well soon!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. But a good day to stay inside! :)

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Wow Margaret! I had no idea they posted my art! Wow... that's pretty darn cool. ; ) Thank you for letting me know!

...still sick, but the sun is shining and that news put a spring in my step!

~Monika

Grandma Coco said...

I can't believe I didn't win. You must not have received my bribe. :( Darn Canada Post. BTW I agree postal rates are crazy. The only way you can win is to run the car over your package so it's nice and flat!! and slips through that magic slot they have for letter rate. Otherwise, it's killer. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Bee said...

I hope you are feeling well soon! Congratulations on having your work shown all around! You do beautiful work so its no surprise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *