Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 31 August 2010

The Other End of the Spectrum

After finishing that orange Daisy Daisy quilt, and collecting masses of tigerlilies from the garden, I am completely drawn to the other end of the spectrum.


I don't have a clue what will result, but I do know that I have the perfect thread!!


 Oh yeah.  : )  I like it!!  So I begin strip piecing.  I love when it ripples like candy!


My plan is to make a child-sized quilt, and hopefully create a documented pattern along the way.  : )   Quilter's Connection Magazine is a new Canadian publication that needs patterns submitted, and I'm feeling responsible ; ).

~Monika K.
Sewing in Saskatoon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *