Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Saturday 30 April 2011

Birthday Winners & More : )

Hey, guess what!?  I am going to a sewing retreat tomorrow!  Woohoo!  I can't wait.  Lots of people from our guild will be there.  It's a last minute thing.  My husband is gone for Mother's Day so this will be a real treat.  SewFun Retreats run at a Cedar Lodge overlooking Blackstrap Lake for four days.  I'm just going for Sunday and it's only $25 for drop in for the whole day.  Check it out - it's only 15 minutes from my home.

this photo is from the CEDAR LODGE website

Unfortunately, the last day ends at 4pm, but I plan to go for a run out there afterward and take some photos while I'm out there.  I will post all about it on Monday.  : )

I bet you are all wondering who the winners are for all the prizes!?  There sure were a lot of entires!  My 'random number generator' this time around was my husband.

the winner of all this fine fabric from Periwinkle is... mlafayette!  (entry #80)

The $20 Sew & Home gift certificate goes to Verna G. Congratulations!

The $20 Creative House gift certificate is Jeane.  Hooray!

And the marking chalk & tape from Creative House goes to the one and only, Grandma Coco!

Thank you everyone for joining in on the party.  Please email me with your contact information and I will send off your items to you some time this week.  Sound good?  My email is:  MySweetPrairie@gmail.com

Have a great weekend!
Remember, April showers bring May flowers.  It's really true.
~Monika

9 comments:

Chiara Z said...

Congratulations to your lucky winners and thanks for a week of fun--so good that you get to top it off with a sewing retreat and photo day. It sounds ideal!

Lady Listopad said...

Congratulation to the winners!!!! And passionately waiting for the next posts from you!

Taisiya

Gailanne said...

Have fun, that place looks incredible! Can't wait to hear all about it, stay blessed!

Laura said...

I would love to go to a quilting or sewing retreat! I have never attended one, but they sound like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you guys! I have never been to a sewing retreat either. I've never been to anything as I've been home for 12 years with my kids. I'm excited! The only down-side is figuring out what NOT to pack. How do I not bring my entire sewing room!??
~Monika

Bee said...

Have a wonderful time at your sewing retreat! I've been lucky enough to attend several times and its amazing how much you get done and what a treat it is! Maybe that's why its called a re-treat...??? Sorry : ) Thanks for a week of fun.

Sharon said...

I'm in town so I can actually comment. :)

Congrats to the winners! And have tons of fun at your retreat tomorrow!

Grandma Coco said...

Thank you!! It's been a rocky few days for me what with the hurricane force winds on Thursday and the loss of hydro and telephone. The power came on last night for a couple of hours just to mess with me and then...poof! gone. Finally, I'm all powered up again and checked my emails and favourite blogs and Wow!! I won! Thanks, Monika! I hope you have a great time at the retreat.

Verna G said...

Excited to be one of the winners! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *