Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Saturday 10 November 2012

A Perfect Summer Day

I'm spending the entire four day weekend with my kids, trying to finish up a few things for the Little Gems group art show and sale. I need to deliver my work in a couple days even though the show is Fri (4-9), Sat (noon-4), and Sun (noon-4) of November 16, 17, and 18 only at the Mix Gallery. I found this blue barnwood frame and just fell in love with it! I think it's pretty with this canola field. Maybe I'll get lucky and my friend Rita will once again count the French Knots out for me. ; )

In other news: snow, snow, and more snow. It's falling softly and very pretty with no wind blowing... but it is piling and piling. It's cool enough that it's super-fluffy. Once my camera is charged up, I'll head out and snap some pics for you. : )

Have a great weekend!

~Monika via Flickr.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Tate said...

That frame is perfect:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *