Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 25 October 2012

Things I Love Thursdays

It's that time of the year again!  I love snow.  I love winter.  I love mild days when I can walk and walk and breath the fresh crisp air.  (Coincidentally Sam, it's very rare that we get so much snow before November.  Fear not, this is not the norm at all.)


I love going for long morning walks and finding colorful treasures... like that maple leaf and the hanging yellow weeping birch below.  Isn't the yellow pretty!?


I love the round rose bush leaves under the blanket of snow.  SO PRETTY!


I love that I'm not the only one out for a walk.  Maybe I should get a dog too.  hmmm....


I'm saving some of today's photos for Sunday Snapshots.  Have a lovely day everyone!  : )

6 comments:

San @ Made in Hem said...

Oh, so pretty! ♥
Could you send some snow over, just blow it over the ocean to Europe and I'm sure I can catch some! :)

Cheryl Coville said...

You should absolutely get a dog!! We had dogs for years, but sadly not right now. :(

Lisa said...

Oh it's pretty but too darn early for my liking!

Tammy Burks said...

We had a cold snap here today....we went from 74 to 54 in a matter of 30 minutes.....no more 80s for us, but we're not quite cold enough for snow yet.....just rain

Dolores said...

I won't tell you what our high was today or what it's supposed to be tomorrow. Let's just say that some places in Ontario had record highs for this day. I know it won't last.

Elizabeth Arthur said...

You should absolutely get a dog!! We had dogs for years, but sadly not right now. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *