Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 28 April 2011

Things I Love Thursdays


I love this mermaid fabric from Felicity.  


I love painted eggs!!


I love the buds that are just barely beginning to pop, 
and I love them against this sunset. : )


 I love this orange dresden quilt SO much, that I took it out of my Etsy store 
and I'm keeping it for myself!  ; )


I love April/May!  There's a new season, three generations of birthday parties, my wedding anniversary, Mother's day, and three thunderstorms in 48 hours.  What could make my life better?  : )

I'm off to celebrate, but there will be more give-aways tomorrow!!

 ~Monika

4 comments:

elle said...

oooh! The orange mermaid ensemble is juicy!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

I love that dresden plate quilt too!! I still have that on my learn to do list...so good to know I have a learned master nearby!!

felicity said...

You're welcome, Monika - so glad they arrived safely.

Christie describeHappy said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Love the silhouette of the trees against the pink sky and the new fabrics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *